A Safe Place is a shelter for abused women and thier children.
- All individuals have the right to security and protection under the law.
- All individuals have the right to live free from abuse.
- No person should be forced to remain in an abusive home because of lack of alternatives.
- The right to integrity of the person includes the right to make informed choices among alternatives in one's own life decisions.
- The family should be protected from the invasion of their privacy except when the interest of the individual family members and/ or the interest of society are jeopardized.
Please call the 24 hour emergency line 780-464-7233 or visit asafeplace.ca/.